The abundant water resources and abundant sunshine climate south of the Yangtze River in China are the most suitable for planting mulberry trees. The thick and thick mulberry leaves are the key to scientific sericulture.
Only knows how to cover the silk quilt, but does not know how the silk from the silk quilt turns into silk from the cocoon step by step. Today we will tell you the industrial process from silkworm cocoon to silk.
Silk making process, silk making is the process of changing silkworm cocoons into raw silk using techniques, equipment, operations and other means.
1. Silkworm rearing: The thick and thick mulberry leaves are the key to scientific silkworm rearing. Of course, diligence is the most important!
2. Cocoon selection: The first level of quality of mulberry silk is cocoon selection. Spring cocoons are the best, followed by autumn cocoons.
3. Cocoon cooking: Soak and simmer in high-quality pure water without any chemical agent, so that sericin can be fully dissolved. If sericin is not sufficiently loosened, it will become macular and clumpy.
4. Cleaning: Use your thumb to pull away from the top of the cocoon. Do not use mechanical or blade cutting. Otherwise, the filament will become short. Then, remove impurities such as silkworm pupa and cocoon sand. This process is not done well, not only is the silk short, but also countless black spots and dust particles.
5. Small ring: the skilled person puts on his left hand, and the beginner makes a small curved ring made of bamboo.
6. Large loop: After the small loop is completed, use the large loop to stretch it to make it into a hat shape of about 30 cm.
7, dry: generally dry in the shade to make it dry naturally. Exposure to sunlight directly destroys the molecular structure of silk and causes color and qualitative changes.
8. Silk sleeve: white hat shape. The raw material for the inner tube of silk quilt.
9. Wire drawing: On the "strong light reflection drawing table", skilled wire drawing workers (4 persons) work together to draw and lay into various specifications of inner wire tires.
10. Finished product: the finished product of the inner silk tire is made into a finished product through the process of turning over and quilting.
The silk is smooth, breathable, gentle, hygroscopic, non-itching and antistatic, which makes it a superior material for making close-fitting clothing. Silk with endoplasmic silk is more suitable for warmth, fluffiness, softness, ventilation and health Quality and advantages.