Care and maintenance of cotton towels2020-05-20
1. Follow the label instructions for care.
2. Choose a mild detergent. Avoid pouring detergent directly onto the towel, otherwise the towel will become discolored due to detergent residue. Use chlorine bleach as little as possible.
3. Avoid overheating when washing. Wash the dark and light towels separately. Do not wash towels together with clothing containing zippers, hooks or buttons, as this may damage the towel coil. Do not wash the towel and clothing together, the terry fabric will wrap the thin and soft fabric clothing inside, and the small cotton fleece off the towel will stick to the clothing and affect the appearance of the clothing.
4. Do not use softener frequently. After using the fabric softener containing silicone resin, a layer of silicone oil will remain, which affects the water absorption of the towel. It is recommended to avoid it.
5. The cleaned towels are fully unfolded on the clothes rail and dried vertically. It is best to dry them for another ten minutes after exposure, so that the dried towels are soft and sterilized. You can also tumble dry in the dryer In this way, the cotton towel is more fluffy and soft, but it should not be too long.
6. There are two types of towels: dry and wet. Whether it is dry cleaning or wet cleaning, the oil, sweat, inorganic salts and air dust on the skin will be wiped onto the towel for a long time to harden the towel, reduce its hygroscopic function, and contaminate bacteria and mold. Therefore, the wiped towel should be scrubbed with soap or detergent immediately, and then washed with warm water to remove the soap solution and dried to prepare for reuse. Timely care is easy to wash, and towels can stay fluffy, soft and clean for a long time.