1. Sheet quilt cover is generally used for several years + under normal circumstances, the bed quilt cover need not be replaced with a new one, but it should be changed frequently, if there is no damage. However, the number of bacteria and mites is increasing during the use of pillow cores and quilt cores. They will need to be replaced after 5 years of use, because these things cannot be cleaned.
2. How often do sheets change?
1. The climate in spring + spring is very mild. Many people think that it is not necessary to replace it too hard in spring. In fact, it is wrong. Spring happens to be the season of bacterial mite breeding. At this time, you need to replace the quilt regularly. It is generally more appropriate to replace it every 2 weeks.
2. Summer + summer is very hot, the bed sheet quilt is easy to stick to the human sweat. At this time, it needs to be cleaned once or twice a day. If you do not have the habit of cleaning, generally you should change the bed sheet quilt every other week. This is beneficial to physical and mental health.
3. Autumn + autumn is the season of deciduous leaves withering, and the temperature is slowly reduced. At this time, bacteria are generally less likely to be produced than other seasons. However, its replacement cannot be ignored. The most suitable replacement time is one month.
4. Winter + winter is the time when bacteria are the hardest to breed, but it can't be changed only after a long time. If you do not change the bed linen for a long time in winter, it will cause a lot of mites. At this time, the best replacement period is generally two weeks to one month.